Raney Recording Studio offers cassette and CD insert layout and printing utilizing state of the art graphic design and printing equipment to create attention grabbing CD covers.
Our graphics team’s expert use of the latest graphic design and graphics software, such as Quark Xpress, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop insures that you get a top quality layout every time, and our full, four color printing process gives you the best available quality and clarity of color and print.
Whether you have a design in mind or would like us to create a custom design for your project, the graphic design staff at Raney Recording Studio will work with you to create an image that fits your project.
- Before doing any work on templates, increase the resolution to 300 dpi
- Material that you want to run off the edge of the print needs to be outside the bleed line
- Material that you do not want to run off the edge or get trimmed off needs to be at least an 1/8″ inside the trim line
- The work needs to be sent in its original layered format (.psd) in Adobe Photoshop. If that’s not possible, then we prefer it in high resolution 300dpi CMYK .tiff files. We do not accept .jpeg files.
We also need a print-out hard copy of the finished work!
- Unless you’re ordering 1000 or more units, we cannot print on the CD in Color or in GreyScale. Strictly solid black print only (not grey)